Lost and Found - What to do
We hope that very soon we will have a form you can
submit with all of your lost or found pet information.
For now, please send us an email, but be SURE and send
us all of the information we need to help you find your
pet or return the one you have found. When sending us
please be sure and include this information:
- Date you lost or found the pet
- Species of pet (dog, cat, rabbit, etc)
- Breed (Siamese, Labrador, Persian, Golden Retriever
- Sex, color, approximate age
- General size
- Whether the pet has been neutered
- General location the pet was lost or found (landmarks
or intersecting streets are helpful)
- Identifying marks (extra toes, recently groomed,
- Whether the pet is wearing a collar and identification
- If the pet is a cat, whether the cat has been declawed
- If the pet is a dog, whether the dog has a docked
tail or cropped ears
- ALL of your information including daytime phone,
evening phone, address, email, cell phone, etc..
Please also refer to THIS
PAGE for additional tips on lost or found pets.